Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

by


Christina Perri - A Thousand Years 
(Breaking Dawn Part1 soundtrack)
Recommended Song!

Heart beats fast  
Colors and promises  
How do be brave 
How can I love when I'm afraid  
To fall But watching you stand alone 
All of my doubt Suddenly goes away somehow 
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you 
Darling, don't be afraid 
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more
Time stands still  
Beauty in all she is I will be brave 
I will not let anything  
Take away  
What's standing in front of me  
Every breath,  
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday 
Waiting for you  
Darling, don't be afraid 
I have loved you for a Thousand years
 I'll love you for a Thousand more
And all along I believed 
I would find you 
Time has brought  
Your heart to me 
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more